Music plays a very important part in the life of Colinton Parish Church.
All the music groups in Colinton enjoy working together and we have a strong tradition of joint activities as we celebrate events through music in the Church. We have three main music groups:
Our current church organ was part funded by the philantropist Andrew Carnegie just after the present building was opened in 1908. It was rebuilt in 1976 and is a two manual instrument with 34 speaking stops and a total of some 1547 pipes. We are delighted that the organ has undergone a full refurbishment.
- our partners
- the swing cafe
- contact & find us
- about us
- colinton christmas angels